Railways are the most important mode of transport in the developed western world.
- Minimum load handling and strict control and follow-up along the route make the railways safe.
- The realization of the transportation under the insurance umbrella eliminates any economic loss risk.
- Little dependence on humans minimizes the risk of mistakes.
It is Economical.
- Favorable freight conditions are created thanks to transport with block trains.
- Being competitive with land transport and sea transport in terms of price and quality makes railways much sought-after.
- Economical alternatives can be offered to firms and commodity groups which need collective transportation by means of high volume and carriage capacity.
- It is possible to transport with yearly fixed prices.
- Uninterrupted and scheduled transport undertaken with Block Trains makes the railway transport faster than the sea transport, creating opportunities of transportation equal to land transport.
- Formalities and waiting time at borders are minimal.
- There are no disruptions or delays which stem from clearance limitations.
- Uninterrupted transport is possible during both summer and winter conditions and it is affected to a minimum extent by bad weather conditions.
It's environmentally friendly.
- The railway transport is the most environmentally friendly mode of transport among all modes of transport.
- It is the most nature-friendly one among all modes of transport in terms of energy consumption.
- It is a pioneer in the fight against noise pollution.